SMALL GROUP WINE TOURS WITH PERSONAL WINE EDUCATOR
Join a daily group wine tour through Napa or Sonoma Wine Country! Terrific Tours gives you a complete wine education and unique winery experiences in small groups of no more than 12 people. Climb on board our comfortable passenger van with a handful of other visitors and spend a day exploring the beautiful Sonoma or Napa wine country while learning about the wonderful world of wine-- everything from wine tasting, to wine production, and grape farming.
There’s no wrong way to drink wine, but we'll demonstrate a few simple ways you can get more pleasure from your glass of wine—but don’t worry there’s no test! We'll often show you the crushpad where wine production takes place, walk you through a barrel room to learn how wine ages, and take you in a vineyard to explain the basics of grape growing.
Our small group wine tasting tours of Sonoma or Napa Valley provide an affordable way to share a full day wine tasting tour and meet new people. Gratuity, lunch, and tasting fees are not included in your cost but wine tastings are usually complimentary with purchase of wine.
- Full day guided wine tour with the experts
- Small groups--never more than 12 guests!
- Tours guided by winemakers & Sommeliers
- Visit 3-4 unique wineries
- Stop for local dining, or picnic in the vineyards
- Bottled water & snacks
- Awesome guides, full of fun and knowledge!
Book your fun filled wine adventure now! Wine tours depart daily from locations within Sonoma County and Napa Valley, and we also feature a small group tour departing from San Francisco! Use the links below to sign up for your unforgettable wine tasting experience, or for last minute availability please call 800.506.5096.
- Group Tours in NORTHERN SONOMA (OUR FAVORITE!)
- Group Tours in SONOMA VALLEY (MANY BRAND NAMES!)
- Group Tours in NAPA VALLEY (HISTORY AND BEAUTY!)
- Group Tours in DEPARTING SAN FRANCISCO